Monday, April 4, 2011

My run the movie (movie review)

Okay im not sure how many of you guys saw this movie called my run.  Well let me say something about the movie called "My Run".  First off i think it is fascinating and inspiring and it makes me feel like i could do more things than i originally thought i could ohh like lets say run 75 marathons in 75 days.  But wait heres the kicker that makes it even better,  You guys are probably like i can run 75 marathons in 75 days because it only takes me 1 day to run a marathon.  But this guy ran 75 marathons in 75 days consececutively. ( I know i can't figure out how to spell it right.)  Well you think that is really hard then wait until you hear the rest.  This man decided to do this run to raise awarness for single mothers and fathers because earlier in his life his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer.  One day she was at home and she kised him then died right in his hands.  He had to learn how hard it was being a single parent.  Terry hitchcock takes care of his kids.  (By the way this is a true story not just fantasy) He set out with his crue which happened to be family and friends and set off to do a marathon everyday til he got to the olypics in atlanta.  He continued to run everyday even when most of his support team left him.  He ran despite the heat the cold and the fractured bones in his body.  He had chest pains and his feet really hurt.  He did finish all 75 marathons and was congradulated at the olympics.  I would honestly give this movie a grade of "A" because it was truly inspirational.  If you have any comments feel free to post them And remember keep running loose!!!! 




My Run

No comments:

Post a Comment